Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top 10

Taking some time for myself and joining in on TDR Blog Assignment!

My top 10 highlights of the summer are...

10. The beautiful weather we have in FL.
9. Getting glasses so I can read!
8. Getting my van fixed/up to date so it won't break down.
7. Almost halfway through a book, that I can't put down!
6. Brinlee smiling every second, even inbetween cries!
5. Seeing Bella really swim all by herself.
4. Having my Mom here for 2 weeks, spending time with her.
3. Teaching wonderful students.
2. Seeing Quinn and Bella roll-play.
1. Celebrating Quinn and Bella turining 3 and Brinlee turning 1 with family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails