Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yummy Tummy Eats

Well it's been busy at the Cone household. But wanted to let you know that we are still alive, just busy as usual. I recently had my computer crash and am very frustrated but will get over it and everything eventaully will be back to normal.

I was cooking the other night and going through recipes and hate that they are all over the place, so I tried figuring out how I could keep them all in 1 place and not loose them. there are many software programs out there, tried them, but I can't access them from my friends house, parents house, etc. So I figured I'd make a Recipe Blog! Wow!! So I'll be working on it, adding recipes as I go at my own leisure. THis way I have access to them and you can too!

Once everything is set up I will post a link to it, as well as put it in my sidebar.
So keep checking back.

OK here is a link: http://yummytummyeats.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails