Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Walking, and Brinlee really into her Toys

So I wanted to post a few pics. I really hurt my neck this past weekend, I have a severe muscle spasm in my neck. I litterally couldn't move my head at all yesterday and had very strong spasms. I was in a ton of tears at the doctors office. I got a shot in the booty and 2 meds to take. I can't work for 2 day and see him again on Wednesday. I feel a lot better today, but I am still very much sore!!

Anyway I took these pics of Brinlee. The first one is her sitting and watching TV. She looked so darn cute!

Here is Brinlee this morning playing in her play area but really Getting INTO Her Toys!! Silly Monkey!

And some more video of Brinlee walking. She is definately on the move now since she knows how to walk. She is very fast!! She doesn't think twice about it at all now. I'm afraid I'm going to be in BIG TROUBLE once she figures out how to run!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails