Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF Friday

OK it's been a few days since I posted. This week has been crazy but fun. Yesterday was a trip! We decided to move everything around in our living room and family room. That was after everything else I needed to get done. But it's done!! We have a few more thing to do yet, hang some bookcases and some cabinets in the laundry room but that's for another day.

After coming home from teaching last night I helped Jay finish moving things and then worked on some bows for the girls and some other people. I stayed up until 2:30am! Holy Cow, but I was on a roll.

My Mother is in this weekend so we are going to go to the parks then take pictures on Sunday, a friend is going to take a ton of pictures of the kids, family, dogs, etc. When I get them to share I will.

I have pictures to share from this week, just random pics of the kids I will make another post on that one. I'm awake but not, so I'll have to write more when I get a chance, surprzingly the kids are still sleeping!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails