Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great day as a family! With Jay working overnights this whole week we barely saw each otehr as a family. Last night wasn't such a great night with Bella waking up, Brinlee not wanting to go to sleep then waking up just asfter I fall asleep. Having to get up early this morning I wasn't too sure of the day.

Teaching went better than expected, even though I had quite a few kids missing from class. We headed out to a friends Birthday party after I was done teaching and the twins had their dance class. It was Brenner's 2nd Birthday and Quinn and Bella had a lot of fun.

They took awhile to warm up to the other kids. The weather was fantastic and they got to play a lot outside!! Quinn twisted his knee I think, he was limping for awhile, he told me it hurt but of course kept playing. It isn't too sowllen but he seems fine. I will keep an eye on it. They really ahd fun playing with other kids, having cake of course and spending time with Mommy and Daddy.

We came home and played more outside, go figure! Papa came over to visit as well. I think they really wore themselves out today by being outside and all the activites. I was able to put them to bed after brushing their teeth, a bedtime story or 2, and turned on their music. (No TV) I wanted to see how they would do, I had a little resistance, Quinn came out once within 2 min, then went back. I haven't heard a peep from them since.

What a wonderful Valentine's Day! Hope yours was just as special.

Click to play Valentines Day 09 events
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play Valentines 09 Home
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails