Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Washer Update 3

OK well on last Friday never heard anything from Lowes. SO I packed up the kids and picked up my Mom and headed straight there to see if I could get an answer. The guy I was talking to during the week was out sick, but I talked to the store manager. Quickly explained my situation and he seemed to not really care what it was but immediately said lets get you a new washer.

He took the information on what washer I had and scheduled a swap out for that afternoon/evening. I didn't have to do a thing but be at home by 5pm. The same installation guy showed up and was great. Took out the old washer, put in the new one and have a nice day!

So if you ever have problems, or are thinking of getting new appliances go to LOWES! They have great customer service and care about their customers. They listen. I always feel odd when I go into a Home Depot but Lowes is so friendly with great prices.

So we have been sinning around again with our washer and dryer. It's nice to be able to do laundry again. Now to fill out the paperwork fr Whirlpool to get my money for the mattress pad that was ruined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails