Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recipe Blog Update

I updated my recipe blog. A new fresh look to it and I also hope to get more recipes up again soon. I can't stand the pile I have stacking up it's just that I need the time! So come and check out my recipe blog where I am posting all of our family recipes that we like, that I also modify for our liking that I have taken out of magazines, recipe cards from the grocery store, etc. I just hate having all different size papers, loosing them and not having them when I do a last minute dinner, snack, etc at my parents or friends house. This recipe blog allows me to access my recipes that we love from anywhere!!

Check it out at: http://www.yummytummyeats.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails