Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Set for Friday

I had my pre-op today at the doctors office and at Winnie-Palmer for my surgery on Friday morning. I will be having a D7C done as well as the Novasure Ablation. Things went pretty smooth today, even when I had to get blood taken - I didn't faint!! Lots of paperwork of course and things I need to do tomorrow night, that will not be fun.

Please keep me in your prayers Friday morning that everything goes well, no complications and I can eventually be pain free each month! I will let you know how everything goes on Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails