Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Please welcome...

Well I am still making bows, crayon rolls, and have expanded to other things. I went away with the name Simple Creations and came up with a wonderful new name to be able to cover all the wonderful and fun things I have to offer. Please welcome my new online store:


I am still in the process of setting everything up on the website, pictures of products have been taken, and prices set. All of my cre8tions still have to be added in so please check it out frequently as I get things added. With a full-time job, a husband and 3 kids time is limited so I mostly do it all at night when everyone is asleep! Quietness!!

What do I offer?
  • boutique bows, clippies, headbands
  • crayon rolls, potato sacks
  • photo editing
  • logo design
  • announcements/invites
  • digital scrapbooking
  • more cre8tive items to come (they are in the works)
Everything is custom made to fit your needs. I will have a few items that are ready to go but I will not stock items. Once you order I will then start on your item(s) so they are custom to your needs! If you do't see something you like JUST ASK!

So please tell others, I will offer coupons, sales and other deals here and there. So keep your eyes open. I hope you will support me in this kinda-new adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails