Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Fall Look

SO I finally got a new Florida Fall look to our blog. I couldn't do completely fall theme since we really don't see a change in colors here, which I do miss. So I thought a nice FL fall look with some bright colors would do us well. What do you think? I have figured out how to change the fonts on my scrapbooking blog, but don't have time tonight to do that here, a bit of leg work. Anyway hope you like the new look, there will be another new look for Christmas too!!

Please keep checking back, I have a ton of pictures to share from my birthday, just haven't had time to put a slideshow together.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it looks great! Love the colors!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails