Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dancin' with Ellen!

So today we watched the Ellen Show, just love her! anyway the twins wanted to dance today and I told them that Ellen dances. Quinn said, "She does? I dance." I said ok, just watch and you can dance with her. So of course I run to get the camera, because he is just too darn cute dancing, well lets say that he does some moves that I've never seen him do before. TOO DARN CUTE! Bella danced a little too and Brinlee rolls into the picture at the end...LOL! Maybe I can send it into Ellen?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails