Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We did it!....maybe?

OK well today Bella went stinkies in her diaper. I always tell them yucky and that they need to do that in the BIG potty. She wanted her diaper off and a Pull Up on, I said 'No not until you go in the big potty.' So she ran to the potty real fast and had me prop her up there. Well....she did a tiny nugget! I mean it was smaller than a dime!! She was so happy and said 'bye bye' to it and flushed the toilet.

So yes we got to put a Pull Up on. Later on in the day she went stinkies in her Pull Up so I put a diaper back on her. She threw a huge fit!!! I walked away. 5min later she comes to me with a Pull Up in hand, Quinn was asking for it, and I asked her "Did you take your diaper off?" and I lifted up her skirt. NOPE...she took off her diaper and put a Pull Up on HERSELF!!! Well can't yell at her for that.

Are we finally on our way to Potty Training? My oh my I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails