Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Back on Track

I know I have slacked, but so much to do and so little time as usual. Though I'm getting things done, maybe not the order I'd like but they are getting done. The kids are doing great and growing too fast.

Just a quick post to tell you, YES I am alive, and will post some pics in a little bit or later tonight so be sure to check back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails