Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm a DIT at Chubby Cheeks Graphix



Yes I am a Designer in Training at Chubby Cheeks Graphix. Come check it out. You can get a free siggy, blinkie, and so much more. There are even paid services available. All the designers are great! Come show your love, request me if you'd like or even donate and share your love for my work. It would always be greatly appreciated :) I hope to get some Freebies that anyone can snag at anytime. I'm slowly getting things set up. I have 2 things I need to get done before I can 'Play' so to speak.
So click the link above and join! Get something free, pay for a service and even donate to me :)

(By the way our Blog background is done by Robyn)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails