Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well some of us made it to 'Ring' in the New Year! I twas Sarah, Quinn, Gramps and Brinlee asleep on Sarah's chest. Quinn was a party animal, but hated the fireworks. We just relaxed at home and really did nothing, watched America's Funniest Home Videos, and had snacks. Bella has been fighting a cold so she crashed early, then Jay crashed because he had to be at work at 7am.

Brinlee woke me up at 3:15am crying with a poppy diaper, and wanting to eat. Then after breastfeeding on the couch and dosing finally around 5:30am, I tired to get her to fall back asleep because I moved her she was up until about 7am when I finally got her in her crib. Bella was up by then, and we went into bed. I only slept from 7-8am when Brinlee woke up again, I tried to sneak out of bed but the notorious Bella followed! So needless to say, I had nothing to drink, didn't party, but still feel like I have a hangover!

We hope you all enjoyed your New Year festivities. May 2009 bring good luck and happy times to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails