Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sarah's Foot Recovery

It's day 2 of recovery and ugh it's long. Yesterday my parents were over with the kids and made dinner. I slept a lot, the meds make me tired which is fine and I normally don't get much sleep. Jay was a big help by getting things, ice packs, drinks, food, etc. I did have a fever of 100.6 last night so on top of pain meds I took Tylenol as well. From all the sleeping I was up at 3am, so I did some scrapbooking on the computer.

I have been camping out on the couch all day and night. Can't go anywhere except for the potty, which is a chore in itself! Trying to get around toys, moving stools, etc. Bella was a huge help today when I went to brush my teeth, she got me a towel, put my brushes away, etc. My little nurse!!

I'm losing my voice and I don't know why? I'm thinking it's from stress, this dang FL weather too that can't decide what it's doing. My foot is still hurting and throbbing. I took a picture again today, not sure if you'll see much of a difference since it's still bandaged up. For some reason my ankle is hurting too. Oh the pains of getting better.

I'm looking forward to Christmas tomorrow, a very different one since I can't participate like I normally do, I hope that the twins don't run Jay down like they already have, but that's normal for them! LOL! Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Here is my foot on Weds. yep can't tell much but it is definitely swollen!
Here is my foot today, Thursday, I put my other foot next to it so you can kinda see the difference.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails