Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The look of Cheer!

Oh yes my favorite time of year I changed up the look of our blog!! Isn't it awesome? I used a kit from MK Designs, her stuff can be found at www.shabbypickle.com for all you scrapbookers out there. It was very cheerful and bright and goes well with the Christmas music that I have for our playlist too.

Well I better go and get the tree decorated, I hope to get out of the house tonight and get a good meal if we can find someone to watch Finna to give her her meds every 2hrs. Long story there, I had a very rough day yesterday and today so I think I need a good meal and a drink! And even better...we have gift cards!

Till next post....Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails