Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Want a Holiday Christmas Card Custom Design?

I am offering for a very short time $3 for a Christmas/Holiday photo card Design.
Ends on November 14th, 2009!

Details:
4x6 or 5x7 custom Christmas/Holiday Card design
-You get to choose colors, theme, and personalization.
-I will modify your design to your liking
-the final card will be emailed to you
-you then can print directly from your printer or take to your favorite photo printing place.

How to order:
1. Email me at scrapoliciousscraps@gmail.com with the following:
Subject line: Holiday Photo Card Order
Name, email address, details on what you would like the Photo card to say, as well as pictures
2. I will then email you with confirmation that I received your order, you will then need to send PayPal payment of $3.
3. Once payment has been received I will start on your design. (Designs will be work on in the order received)
4. You get your custom Holiday Photo card to send out!

Why pay over $20 for a Holiday Photo card Design? I'm in the mood for Christmas! Time is running out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails