Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Monday, September 21, 2009

Gotta love the Duckie

Had to share this with all of you. Tonight I'm up doing some digital scrapbooking. This is Mommy Time where I can let my creativity flow. (Mom watch out, if I start to show you the digi-scrap world all of that hand scrapbooking you do will go to the dust pile! We could scrap anywhere on our laptops..hint hint!)

I hope to start making more pages, like the one I'm going to show you below and then eventually create a DVD movie with all of them. A digital scrapbook, now if I can get the time to do it all...haha!

Anyway here is a layout that I did tonight with TotallyD Designs kit called "In The Tub". You can fine it here: In The Tub by TotallyD Designs

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks wonderful! I love how it's all muted and grayscale except for the ducks. Cute!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails