Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mommy's Sadness

Well I was just thinking while this video downloads...it has been 1 week since I stopped breastfeeding Brinlee. Ugh, I know it had to come to an end at some point, I would not breastfeed her for years like some do, it's just not for me. But knowing that I am officially done, makes me sad that I won't have that bonding anymore with her, the one-on-one that only a monther and baby would have. Also knowing that we aren't having anymore children.

No I'm not in tears, killing myself over it, just had the thought and am a bit sad. It is nice that I was able to breastfeed her for 7 months, she healthy and very happy and the cuteset baby EVER! Well she's mine so I can say that LOL.

Brinlee and I do have a special connection, she just lights up, or should I say cries of joy when I walk in and just wants me. She is definately a Mommy's Girl and we love hanigng out together. She really makes others feel bad, especially Daddy, poor guy.

Well this is just another milestone in hers and my life to always remember, my baby is growing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails