Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Look

Well the Valentine's Day look is up! yea! I just love it, it gets me out of the cold mood that we have had here in FL. Ummm...moved to FL for the warm weather not the cold. Besides the new blog look, I got a wonderful gift from Dianna! She was so sweet to gift me some beautiful highlights for my hair. She came by today and highlighted my hair for me and it looks soooo goood! Dianna, I'll be calling you to do all my highlights. I will try to post a picture this weekend too.

I have to brag a little now too. I had a blast teaching my pointe class last night. We started experiementing with recital dances. The pointe number is going to rock! The girls are really into in and it will look so cool! I can't wait to start all the other dances as well. Sometimes I get a blank in my ideas and choreography, but feels so good when the ideas are flowing.

Well back to getting recipes added into my recipe blog, have a lot to do there as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails