Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Woven Headbands that I make!!




WOW! aren't these cool?






I have just added some to both of my stores, my ECrater Store and on Mommy Auctions. These are woven headbands that I hand make and can be matched to any outfit. They can fit children and adults. I have a lot of fun making these and it's something I can do while watching the kids :) If you know of anyone who would like them tell them to visit one of my sotres where I ahve them lsited.

I hope to get the girls at the studios to buy some and get my name out there to make a little extra money. I enjoy being creative and it's my way of just relaxing! I know youa re thinking "How does she have time for all of this?" I don't know, so don't ask, I just try to fit it into my day, yeah I probably put other things off but I need my MOMMY TIME!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails