Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Monday, September 6, 2010

2 Days 2 Rooms

Yes in 2 days we painted 2 rooms and swapped the kids over. The girls got Quinn's room and Quinn got the girls rooms. Took 1 can of primer to cover everything in each room. I really didn't think we would accomplish this in 2 days, with most of the work today on Labor Day. Thanks to the help of our good friend Derby we got it almost all done. Our house is a complete mess again, but just because I have to put all the toys back into their rooms. At least the girls will have more room, and more closet space, it looks really cute.

We aren't done with the girls room yet we want to add crown molding above the stripes that we painted, but no money for that. In time that will come next. Quinn's room still needs specialty paintings on the walls by me and both rooms need the curtains yet. My mom should be finished with those this week.

Yes I do have pics, I will post them later this week when I'm not so exhausted! The twins came by today, they were staying at my parents house so we could get things done, but they stopped by to take a 'peek' at their rooms and seemed to really like them in the 'in progress' stage. It will be nice to see their faces tomorrow when they see them done, well 90% done.

OK better go finish organizing toys, and picking up so I don't trip over things in the morning and kill myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails