Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Monday, August 23, 2010

School: First Day!

The morning was rough I think for all but all-in-all the twins first day of school went very well. Some small tears were shed but hey that's normal. After getting home with the twins they seemed to relax and tell me what they did at school. I know throughout the year we will have many stories to hear from them! Not too much time to do a lot for 3hrs at school. I think the day was new, exciting, and overwhelming for them.

Here is the video....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails