Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I don't have time to post all the time, but do keep things updated here and there. Enjoy some of our crazy stories of life! Labels, followers and Archive are at the bottom of our blog now. Be sure to also check out the different pages too.

Schedule

Christmas Eve: December 24th Christmas Day: December 25th!! Kids go back to school: January 4th

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sarah's Update...and then some

Had my check up today for my ablation surgery. Everything went really well and he expects good results, won't know for sure since I will have discharge for up to 2 weeks, then have to wait and see next month what happens and months after that as well.

Also during my check up I got to see pictures of the before, he still has to find the after pictures, but they all look like Mars to me LOL! He did find a cyst, and I could feel where it was too. He was going to order a sonogram for me for it, but decided to do it right there in the office since it seemed to be about 5-6cm. Well measuring on the sonogram it's 7cm! Clear fluid which is good for now. He said that this is something that needs to be watched. It could have been a small cyst that was aggravated by the surgery and will get smaller, or could grow larger.

Come to think of it I have had sharp pains there in that same spot in the past few months not thinking anything of it thinking that it was just from my bad cramps, etc. I will go back in 1mo, have a blood test prior to that as well and see if it has grown and then what the next steps are.

I feel good today but have been in a little pain from him pushing on the cyst today. No cramping which is good. I did feel sick to my stomach and I think that is from a bad breakfast, my Mom was awful sick today as well as the twins having the stomach aches.

So I will have more updates on this, thanks for all the support during the last surgery, might have to have another one done too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails